Lucky Day is seeking a Senior Post Producer to oversee our post production projects. Applicants must have an excellent working knowledge of the industry, video production, post-production, and finishing. As well as be able to demonstrate a concise and amicable manner in communication and interaction.
Senior Post Producers will be responsible for client-facing and internal communications while guiding the workflow and handling the management and success of each project. Senior Post Producers will demonstrate an aptitude for anticipating and forecasting client and project needs in order to maintain a productive and efficient workflow. Lucky Day Senior Post Producers will work to deliver above client expectations while collaborating and supporting the internal team at Lucky Day.
Senior Post Producers will need to contribute to building strong relationships with our clients while working to deliver the highest quality results for the creative vision.
- 5 or more years of post production experience, advertising and commercial experience a plus
- The ability to lead multiple teams at once in order to achieve goals and deliverables while working with client and internal teams from project start through delivery.
- A clear understanding of Post Production from editorial to archiving
- Proficient in Showbiz Budgeting, Slack, Google Workspace, Frame.io, and Adobe apps
- Strong knowledge of video production with focus on commercial campaigns or long form narratives.
- Strong skills in clear and direct communication (both verbal and written)
- The ability to lead multiple people, teams, and projects
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to anticipate and problem solve as needed in order to maintain efficient and productive workflows.
- The ability to schedule your time and others while monitoring the progress of multiple projects.
- The ability to maintain a cordial and amiable disposition while working within a demanding and lively work environment
- Establish, focus and guide the team(s) to the delivery goal on time, within budget, and consistent with creative direction
- Devise the best approach for each project and manage the team(s) appropriately
- Guide and supervise the team(s) - establish project schedule and corresponding needs while maintaining efficient communication between associated team members
- Create detailed calendars for each project and efficiently track each project progress
- Secure and book resources based upon project need (editorial, graphics, audio, flame, color, and/or other.)
- Detailed attention to Client’s needs in order to deliver to their requirements
- Detailed attention to the Internal Team’s needs
- Clear and consistent communication with Executive Producer regarding project(s)’ progress
- Reviewing and Quality Controlling every outgoing piece to ensure the highest quality
- Deliver on time to the highest possible quality
- Oversee the archival process
- Communicate effectively, clearly and directly with everyone involved in the project(s)
Lucky Day is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lucky Day does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to Lucky@LuckyDay.tv